Thursday, March 13, 2014

Homemade bread with seeds

I know all of us follow the smells of childhood. It seems to me that we are getting closer the more we move away from it.
And, today, like almost every Sunday I made homemade bread.
And my favorite bread is the one I make with butter cut into.
I love to make bread and this time I chose the one with seeds. Every time turns out differently, but these are variations on a theme!

This is how I made today’s bread for my family:

Ingredients:

  • 60 ounces flour
  • 30 ounces whole wheat flour
  • 10 g oat flour
  • 10 ounces white flour
  • 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
  • 2 tablespoons ground flax
  • 2 tablespoons flax
  • 1 bag of dry yeast
  • 1 teaspoon seed of your choice  
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1-2 tablespoons olive oil

Instructions:


  1. Mix all dry ingredients, make a dent in the middle, and add a little warm water and olive oil. Mix a bit oil and add enough water to produce one solid equal mass. Keep mixing until it begins to separate from the container. (I do it with ordinary spiral mixer with extensions). Cover and leave to rest and it doubles in volume.
  2. Well it is good to mix little again with squirting little water before and leave again rest and double.
  3. After that mix again and divide the dough into loaves, put the bread in a baking pan and after about 15 minutes bring it to baking.
  4. First bake the bread at 230 ° C for 10 min, and then half an hour at 200 ° C. At the end bake it at 150 ° C and after that turn the oven of and leave the bread in the oven. After a total of an hour remove it from the oven, sprinkle little cold water wash, cover the bread with a cloth and let it soften slightly. At the end remove the bread from pan, wrap in a cloth and leave to cool.
  5. You can eat this bread in any time of the day, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
  6. I’m sure you will like it.

Enjoy!


For more information about Zomick's or for similar delicious bread recipes visit some of their profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment